Rules and Regulation For Admissions :
- Registrations once completed does not guarantee admission, it is subjected to various formalities like submission of admission related documents in time along with the necessary fee.
- Once admission is done, it is only considered completed once the school receives all the necessary documents required at the time of admission along with the requisite fee. Paid Registration fees is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any detail or document if found to be wrong or falsely submitted gives school right to cancel the admission and further process is subjected to School’s management’s discretion.
- A time frame is given to complete all the formalities as then only the admission process is considered completed.
Admission of the child at CIS is the beginning of a new relationship. Sometimes for some reason or unfortunate circumstances the parents seek withdrawal of the child, at that time the following points needs to be kept in mind.
- Before every withdrawal three calendar months’ notice is to be given. If notice period is not served the parents have to forfeit equivalent three months annual fee charges.
- Admission/Registration charges are non-refundable charges. Only security/caution money is liable to be returned. (Please note the refund is processed only after clearances from all departments).
Parents are advised to refer the rules and regulations leaflet given at the time of admission for more details.
Admissions Overview & Process
Admissions are granted in CIS to students based on their successful submission of the admission documents & parental interaction from class I.
Submit the CIS Enquiry Form from this website or visit the school admissions office
CIS counselor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information
Parents / Guardian will visit school campus to fill in the admission form
CIS Admissions department would inform you of the date for parental interaction.
After parents interaction confirmation of admission will be declared with in a week.
Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from test result)
Change to Take a Step Towards Your Child’s Cambridge Future
- 6 to 7 years – Ist Std
- 7 to 8 years – IInd Std
- 8 to 9 years – IIIrd Std
- 9 to 10 years – IVth Std
- 10 to 11 years – Vth Std
- 11 to 12 years – VIth Std
- 12 to 13 years – VIIth Std
- 13 to 14 years – VIIIth Std
Document Checklist : (to be submitted to admission office)
- 4 Color Photo (passport size)
- Birth Certificate (Original –Pre Primary)
- Photocopy of the Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school, if applicable)
- Photocopy of previous school Mark-sheets (originals to be sighted at admissions time, if applicable)
- Adhar Card of Child & Parents
- Previous School UDISE Number
- Valid Passport for International students
Eligibility : All Nationalities